Join me for 6 weeks of learning a simplified stage by stage approach to introducing healthy eating
into your life on a daily basis for a lifetime.
This course is focused on empowering you with the information about the basic macro-nutrients
and micro-nutrients our bodies need on a daily basis, helping you to listen to your body's nutritional needs and making healthy choices with ease. Janie is a Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist and has been working with hundreds of clients on a 1-2-1 basis over the past 10+ years. She brings all her knowledge, passion for nutrition and hands on experience to this supportive and fun group setting.
|Week 1 ||Week 2 |
- What are your aims?
- Introduction to Macronutrients
- Introduction to Micronutrients
- Balancing your blood sugars
- Healthy food choices
- Top tips to staying hydrated
- Using a food diary
- Carbohydrates: the good, the bad, the ugly!
- What are refined carbohydrates?
- What do they do to the body?
- What are wholegrains?
- What are the benefits?
- Healthy carbohydrates sources
- Healthy Breakfast ideas
- Cravings - top tips to overcome cravings
|Week 3 ||Week 4 |
- understanding the types of fats
- Source of essential fats
- Benefits of fats to health
- Healthy Lunch ideas
- What does your plate look like?
- Understanding digestion
- Types of proteins
- Healthy sources of protein
- Benefits of protein
- Food combining
- Healthy dinner ideas
- Meal planning - practical top tips
|Week 5 ||Week 6 |
- Micronutrients - importance of
- Soil quality and the
- impact on the nutrients in our foods
- Relationship with food
- Why we eat?
- Your body's needs
- What else affects our Wellbeing?
- Toxic Load
- Other diets - whats best for you long term?
- Whats next?
To register for the next online training course
For any further information please contact Janie or call 07725 665554